Features & Benefits of IJCST Authors:
- “Fast & Easy & Rapid paper publication process.,
- IJCST provides “individual Google Scholar page” to each published paper.
- IJCST is indexed in “Google Scholar, Arxiv, ResearchGate, Scirus, getCITED” and many more.
- All Authors detail have "Digitaly Signed” into the published papers inorder to avoid the Plagiarism.
- IJCST provides individual "Soft copy of Certificate” to all Authors.
- IJCST provides individual "Hardcopy of Certificate” to all Authors.
- Universities, Colleges, Institute, etc. can propose the "Special Issue” Proposal at any time.
IJCST is a leading international online journal for publication of new ideas founded by engineers, academicians and corporate people.
IJCST have prestigious academic journal “reviewers from IITs, NITs, Microsoft, IBM, Infosys,TCS etc. The research results and fundamental advances are all aspects of computer science trends & technology and various engineering discipline.
IJCST is a scholarly open access Online Journal which helps to academic person as well as student community. IJCST provides the academic community and industry for the submission of original research and applications related to Computer Science and Technologies.
IJCST archives with University Affiliates
IJCST regularly releases the article bibliographies to university library databases from 2013. A complete list of such affiliations is maintained. The core of the vision IJCST is sharing the innovative ideas and current trends in computer science engineering. In every year majority of the research efforts get lost due to lack of effective scientific archival systems. It also provides a place for high opportunities for practitioners, corporate people, MPhil student, PhD students to present ongoing research and development in these areas.
IJCST invites authors for the guest editorship program for improving the journal quality and also sharing the innovative ideas.IJCST publishing special issues from various National Conference,International Conference,seminars, etc.
Submit Your article:
Frequency:: 6 issues per year.
ISSN : 2347 - 8578 .
Subject : Computer Science & Engineering.
Published By: Eighth Sense Research GroupTM
For Board Members: email@example.com