International Journal of Computer Science Trends and Technology
Eighth Sense Journals are a self-supporting organization and does not receive any funds from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the processing fees received from authors. The processing fees are required to meet operations expenses such as employees, salaries, internet services, electricity etc. Being an Open Access Journal, ESRG Journals does not receive payment for subscription as the journals are freely accessible over the internet. It costs money to produce a peer-reviewed, edited, and formatted article that is ready for online publication, and to host it on a server that is freely accessible without barriers around the clock. We ask that - as a small part of the cost of doing the research--the author, institution, or funding agency pays a modest fee to help cover the actual cost of the essential final step, the publication.
- For online Publication + E-certificates (For all authors)
Rs 1550 / USD 65 / 55 Euro / Yuan Renminbi ¥350 (CNY)
- For Hardcopy of the certificate (for 5 authors)
Rs 400 / USD 20 / 10 Euro
[For sixth authors need to pay aditonal of Rs 100 / USD 5 / 2 Euro]
- Publication of one entire research paper Online
- individual Hard Copy of Certificate to all author of paper
- individual Soft Copy of Certificate to all author of paper
- Dispatch Charges (Via Speed Post/DHL - For Fastest Delivery of Hard Copies)
- Editorial Fee
- Indexing process
- Maintenance of Website
- Link resolvers and journal infrastructures
- If you belong to China/India/Australia/New Zealand/Thailand, you can deposit fees by choosing anyone of following options:
1)Depositing fees directly by near bank branch to the account given in acceptance letter
2)By any of your Net banking a/c to the account given in acceptance letter
- Authors from India cannot pay by paypal
- Rest of the countires can use paypal
- Other countries people can also use western union money transfer
Submit Your article: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequency: 6 issues per year.
ISSN : 2347 - 8578.
Subject : Computer Science & Engineering.
Published By: Eighth Sense Research GroupTM
For Board Members: email@example.com